Inspired by the moody spring weather we present a split recipe for a unique latte. When frowning out, his fiery version is the perfect complement to the coziness sought. But if the fierce sun shines, you can immediately indulge in its icy variation. Though very different from each other, each of the faces of this marvelous latte hides a rose spirit that is worth it to try. Here’s how to prepare it for you to enjoy it, whatever weather it’s waiting for you…
“Fire” latte with Rose water
Products for 1 cup:
“Ice” latte with Rose water
Products for 1 cup:
Preparation: “Fire” latte
1. Mix the milk with the beet powder until it becomes milky pink.
2. Heat with a foam appliance (some coffee machines have this function) or a hob.
3. Place the espresso and rose water in a medium glass and stir.
4. Add the fluffy milk and garnish with more beet powder and rose leaves.
Preparation: “Ice” latte
1. Place the ice cubes in a large transparent glass.
2. Add them to the espresso.
3. Mix the milk with the beet powder until it becomes milky pink.
4. Add to the espresso.
5. Add the rose water and stir with a cocktail spoon.
6. Decorate with rose leaves.
Let the mixing begin… 🙂
Flavor of Inspiration
Only a few spoons and every culinary idea can be transformed in a beautiful fairytale for all the senses. Highly appreciated by professional chefs and bartenders in Bulgaria, the rose water for cooking might become your culinary piece of freshness at home. Add it to your daily dose of water, or in different drinks, cakes, sweets, dishes with rice and meat, and let the rose speak for itself.
Love and joy
Hand¬picked at early dawn, the blossoms of the Bulgarian oil¬bearing rose are naturally dried and packed in a handy paper bag that protects their aroma for months. Once you open the bag, a whole world opens up for you, a world full of love, happiness and eternal youth. Indulge yourself with fragrant teas and drinks, or go beyond the limits of the obvious and add the delicate but distinctive rose to delicious dishes and tempting desserts.
Buy online here (for Bulgaria and EU countries)