This year, while 8 of March, International Women’s Day is approaching, we are thinking about the many faces and the strenght required to be a woman today. Is it a mother, a friend, a lover, a collegue and professional, she is a creator and protector of homes and families and she, woman, deserves her day of celebration even in anxious times. Especially in anxious times.
That’s why, for International Women’s Day, this year we are giving you our perspective on the bouquet of flowers. A bouquet of edible flowers we called “Roses for her”. We believe that, just like spring flowers find strenght to blossom each spring, the floral rose flavour has the power to bring more smiles and calming floral aroma in her world, a woman’s world. You can assemble an edible flowers bouquet yourself by choosing from our jams, chocolate or tea rose-flavoured products. And in the meantime, get inspired for a home cooked festive floral suprise with today’s recipe.
CHEESECAKE WITH ROSES AND LIME
(gluten free, egg free, sugar free)
for cake ring size 20-22 cm
200 g gluten-free cocoa biscuits
50 g butter
500 g cream cheese
300 g sour cream
200 g erythritol
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/8 teaspoon vanilla seeds
the peel and juice of ½ lime
20 g gelatine
100 ml cold water
200 g Rosey’s mark rose and raspberry jam
- Using a kitchen robot, blend finely the cocoa biscuits.
- Melt the butter and add it to the biscuits.
- Stir till the butter is fully absorbed.
- Move the biscuits mixture in a cake tin with removable bottom covered with baking paper.
- Press and even the biscuits mixture, then let cool in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Put the gelatine in 100 ml cold water for 10 minutes.
- In a big bowl, beat together with a mixer the cream cheese, sour cream, erythritol, vanilla and lime.
- Melt the gelatine by using water bath and add it slowly to the cheese mixture while stirring with a mixer.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the cooled biscuit base, then put in fridge for 1 hour.
- Before releasing the cake tin walls, pass a knife on the edge.
- Spread evenly the rose and raspberry jam over the cheesecake and decorate with sliced lime.