Classic Italian dessert that is world-famous and world-favorite. This is panna cotta! Translated from Italian panna cotta means “cooked cream”. And do you know that this spectacular dessert is actually one of the easiest desserts to prepare, as long as you are familiar with its little secrets.
Let’s start with the basics of the recipe. There are many different variations existing – with cream, hald and half, milk or yogurt. The original Italian recipe contains exactly the following ingredients: cream, vanilla, sugar and gelatine. Plus decoration of fruits and some kind of dressing which might be fruits, caramel or chocolate flavored.
Here we are using the original Italian recipe base, enriching with Rosey’s mark white chocolate with roses in order to add our favorite floral touch to the recipe of this classic dessert. The white chocolate with roses which contains organic rose oil creates perfect harmony with the cream and gives an elegant rose-flavored note. Exactly the result we were looking for!
For the panna cotta:
cream – 500 ml
sugar – 80 g
Rosey’s mark white chocolate with roses – 80 g chocolate bar
gelatine – 10 g
For the decoration:
fresh rose petals
1. First we are preparing the gelatine what will be used later on. Add 6 table spoons of water to 10 g of gelatine and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. Combine cream, sugar and the white chocolate with roses in a pot over low heat. Stir fo about 5 minutes, till sugar and chocolate are dissolved completely. Don’t let boil.
3. Add the gelatine to the cream an continue stirring till it’s fused. Remove from fire.
4. Pour the cream in metal bowls. Let cool and put in fridge for at least 5 hours, or overnight.
5. The already cooled panna cotta will go out of the bowls easily if you dip them for a second or two in hot water. Then just turn the panna cotta out onto plates.
6. Decorate with fresh strawberries and rose petals and by using your imagination.
7. Serve with a smile. Buon appetito!
One-¬of¬-a¬-kind chocolate, created by the hands of our masterful chocolatiers. Delicate combination interlacing the tenderness of white chocolate and the fragrance of the organic oil¬bearing rose. Melting temptation that amazes the senses and invites you to have your small adventure in the world of roses. A world transforming the natural pleasure that chocolate brings into a new kind of unlimited emotion!
Net weight: 80 g