This month of March, also known as the womens’ month, comes with more and more birds singing, flowers blossoming and sunny spring mood. Just before 8 of March we feel festive and invite you to embrace the good mood with this new recipe.
Spring party bites
2 cups flour
1 cup butter
2 table spoons cold water
100 g rose & strawberry jam
100 g French goat cheese
3 stems fresh thyme
1. Put the flour and the butter in a blender and blend to homogeneous.
2. Add the egg and blend again.
3. While blending, add the cold water.
4. When dough is formed, move it to the working table. Shape the dough into thick disk and cover with transparent foil. Cool in fridge for one hour.
5. On a flour sprinkled surface spread the dough to 0.5 cm thickness.
6. Cut into small rings.
7. On each ring place half a tea spoon of rose & strawberry jam, small piece of goat cheese and sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves.
8. On some of the ring bites you can add a slice of fresh strawberry for decoration.
9. Move the bites in a tray covered with baking paper and bake at 180˚С for 8-10 minutes in a preheated oven.
Watch also the video recipe in our YouTube channel here. And let the spring parties start now!
Seductive combination that brings together the fragrance of the oil-bearing rose with the freshness of the beloved strawberries. Containing fruit extracted sugars only, this natural jam is the perfect ingredient for all kinds of pastry, desserts and appetizers. Let your imagination guide you, because the possible flavor combinations are just unlimited.
Buy online here (for Bulgaria and EU countries)