Breakfast! Morning or afternoon, that meal is not to be missed but it also hides some risks. It’s somewhat very tempting to have a little something sweet – piece of cake or biscuits with the coffee… I admit, that’s what happens with me, too.
Seeking to achieve conscious food habits on the other hand comes to tell us that we can have a breakfast that is also balanced, fast and easy to do.In search of eating habits with added value, and with a pinch of rose flavor, we have just the righ solution. This toast with cream cheese and roses is all we want for breakfast – super simple and fast to prepare but with our guaranteed bit of rose-flavoured extravagance, abundance and good mood. It other words, let’s sprinkle some rose petals this morning!
TOAST WITH CREAM CHEESE, ROSES AND SAUTEED APPLES
for 2 toasts
2 slices of sprouted bread
100 g cream cheese
1 tea spoon ground dried rose petals
1 big apple
2 table spoons honey
2 table spoons butter
1 tea spoon vanilla extract
2 table spoons dried rose petals
1. In a small bowl stir the ground rose petals into the cream cheese.
2. To achieve rose-flavoured cheese, let it rest for at least half an hour, so that roses release their flavour and aroma.
3. Clean thr apple and cut it into small cubes.
4. Saute the apples in butter till they become soft.
5. Remove from heat and add honey and vanilla.
6. Toast the bread and spread over the cream cheese.
7. Add the sauteed apples on top and sprinkle with rose petals to finish.
Balanced mix of sweet, salty and floral. That kind of harmony of tastes and aroma for breakfast propises an extraordinary good start of an ordinary day.
Love and joy
Hand¬picked at early dawn, the blossoms of the Bulgarian oil¬bearing rose are naturally dried and packed in a handy paper bag that protects their aroma for months. Once you open the bag, a whole world opens up for you, a world full of love, happiness and eternal youth. Indulge yourself with fragrant teas and drinks, or go beyond the limits of the obvious and add the delicate but distinctive rose to delicious dishes and tempting desserts.
Net weight: 30 g