It’s summer time! Days are long, bright and hot, and the mood is light. In line with the season, what we are searching for in a summer dish is lightness and freshness. And what better than colourful seasonal vegetables? We serve them raw and crispy, and with a surprising and playful floral note. That’s a plate that embodies the perfect summer day, we say. Give it to yourself, too, with this extremely easy recipe:
BAKED CAMEMBERT WITH ROSE JAM AND SEASONAL VEGGIES
100 g camembert cheese
2 table spoons Rosey’s mark rose jam
1 stem of thyme
1 stem of rosemary
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
100 g crackers
1. Put the cheese in a baking foil and garnish with the fresh stems of herbs.
2. Close well and bake in the oven at 180˚C for around 20 minutes.
3. In the meantime, cut all the veggies in stripes.
4. Cut the lettuce in quarters and grill them on a pan with a little bit of oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve the cheese topped with rose jam on a big plate together with the veggies and the crackers.
6. Eat till warm.
The numerous handpicked rose petals from Bulgarian rose are the heart and soul of this new generation jam, which contains only fruit based sugars. This healthy temptation has sweet floral taste and makes a great fit with all kinds of desserts, cheese and toasted breads. Start experimenting without limits with its rosy flavor and the results will surprise you again and again.
Net weight: 290 g