What about combining the pure pleasure of a good chocolate cake and the guilt-free sensation of a vegan dessert? We suggest you have the best of both worlds, and with a twist of rose flavor, which is our signature mark. Follow this recipe for your next weekend’s coffee and sweets time. It’s easy to do and just genius, we promise.
Vegan brownie with roses and raspberries
160 g (2 pcs) dark chocolate with roses
1/3 cup coconut butter
1/3 cup chia seeds
200 ml water
80 ml strong espresso coffee
1/4 cup brown muscovado sugar
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup cocoa
1 tea spoon baking powder
1/2 tea spoon salt
raspberries, walnuts, chocolate
dried rose petals
1. Cut into pieces 100 g of the chocolate with roses and melt with the coconut butter using a water bath.
2. Blend the chia seeds into fine flour. You can use also flax flour but it’s stronger in taste.
3. In a bowl, mix the chia flour, the espresso and the water. Stir well. The outcome should be fluffy and gel-like mixture, similar to eggs.
4. Add the melted chocolate to the chia mixture, together with the sugar and stir well till the sugar is dissolved completely.
5. Now add the dry ingredients – flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir again.
6. Pour the mixture in a square baking tray with baking paper. Even the top with a spoon.
7. Sprinkle with the rest of the chocolate, with the raspberries and walnuts.
8. Bake for 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 180˚С. Take out the oven and leave the baked brownie rest and cool off for 10 minutes.
9. Cut in squares, sprinkle with dried rose petals and serve with a cup of good coffee.
Recipe and food styling: Blue Birds
A refined combination of high¬quality dark chocolate and organic rose oil. Each bar is handmade with a lot of care in the chocolate atelier of chef¬chocolatier Radi Stambolov. That’s why it promises true excitement in every bite. Surrender to this most romantic chocolate flavor. A real gift for those in love…with the small pleasures in life.
Net weight: 80 g