Cocktails! The best way to celebrate every sunny and warm autumn day. It’s true, we feel nostalgic for the already past summer days but, luckily, we know how to keep the sunny mood at least in a glass. So, we have prepared for you a real symphony of flavors that complement each other perfectly, and for extra glamour, we will add one of the secrets of ‘dolce vita’ – prosecco. If you prefer to keet it alcohol-free, we have a solution that makes still an amazing drink. Here comes the recipe:
Raspberry & Rose Prosecco Cocktail
200 g raspberries
3 table spoons honey
5 table spoons rose water
3 cups of prosecco or soda
- Wash the raspberries and blend them.
- Filter the raspberries by using a strainer in order to remove the seeds.
- Squeeze the juice of two of the lemons and cut the third one in slices.
- In a big pitcher, mix together the raspberries juice, lemon juice, lemon slices, honey, rose water and prosecco/soda. Stir well till the honey dissolves.
- Add ice cubes and serve in cocktail glasses.
We have just one word to say now, ‘Cheers!’
Food styling and photography: Blue Birds
Flavor of Inspiration
Only a few drops and every culinary idea can be transformed in a beautiful fairytale for all the senses. Highly appreciated by professional chefs and bartenders in Bulgaria, the rose water for cooking might become your culinary piece of freshness at home. Add it to your daily dose of water, or in different drinks, cakes, sweets, dishes with rice and meat, and let the rose speak for itself.
Net weight: 250 ml